People hire designers for different reasons. Design for selling a product. Design for selling the designer. Design for its own sake. We like doing design for thinking. We like finding graceful, intelligent and sometimes beautiful ways to present information and tell a story.
It’s about telling the truth, not trying to hide it behind a glossy facade.
It’s about making complex ideas understandable without dumbing them down. That’s why we like working with people who put considerable effort into what’s being said—not just how to say it.
We’re media-agnostic: rather than come to a problem with a solution in mind, we work with you to find the right way to tell your story.
The best answer to a given problem might be any (or a combination) of a number of different approaches: print, video, interactive, online, environmental.
Want to chat? Call us on
(02) 6162 0241 (03) 9416 3198or send us an email via
- multimedia for museums, including touchscreens, listening stations and online interactives
- content-managed websites of all shapes and sizes, including corporate, government, and e-commerce sites
- online applications using open-source technologies
- datavisualisations, showing complex information in ways that humans can understand
- spatial and exhibition design: set design, lighting, sound and multimedia
- branding and design across all media
As part of our process, we call on a wide range of skills, including design, development, writing, strategy and project management.